12.31.2012

Happy New Year!



Today we are saying goodbye to 2012. What a great year it's been for me and Curtis and our families. We walked for graduation and said goodbye to student life. We welcomed a new baby nephew that has stolen our hearts. What a sweet, wide eyed, beautiful boy that Max is. We took a fun trip to the east coast with Curtis' family and survived the hottest day I think any of us have ever felt. We celebrated three years of marriage, and I feel so lucky to call Curtis mine. I decided to take a direction and finally start my own business doing flowers for weddings and events, and I couldn't be happier with this decision. I started working at west elm part time for fun, and I've loved it and the people. We recently found out that my brother and his wife are welcoming a baby girl next year! It's going to exciting to see this brand new baby in 2013.

Although 2012 was a great year, we're hopeful that 2013 will be even better. Happy New Year! 

No comments: