11.05.2012

Jessica Kettle and Tinge Floral


 Here it is! I seriously can't believe how well it all came together. Jessica photographed everything so light and pretty, and the studio space really was a dream. Thanks to all that helped! Jessica was my wedding photographer and we have stayed friends ever since. She is one talented gal and the way she photographs really is perfectly light, bright and beautiful. She has been an amazing help and support system as I have tried to venture out on my own and I could not be more grateful for her and the time she has put in to edit and plan for this shoot. Jessica, I adore you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Peach is a popular color pallet for weddings right now, which I'm okay with because I love it too. It's pretty and romantic and perfect for any season, the trick is making it work for that season by adding the right elements.

In this series, I used a lot of earthy materials like glass, copper, logs and antlers to juxtaposition the flowers from looking too elegant. I also used accent colors like amber and navy to bring depth to the flowers to make them feel more appropriate for fall. Lots of textures in these arrangements help break up the peachy pinks and make the overall look wild but still put together. They look fall with a nod at the season past.

To see more from this shoot visit Jessica's blog

8 comments:

Martha said...

Perfection!

Talia Jensen said...

you are so talented!! i love it all

Andrea said...

Chills, Ash! So, so beautiful.

his little lady said...

I don't know if I've said this or not already but I absolutely love the new blog design. And two, of course your work is incredible! If only you had this going when I was getting married ;)

erin louise said...

Wow! I have no words....it's just stunning

Am-Biance said...

So so pretty! Turned out beautiful.

Karen said...

Incredible work! I'm sure you don't have a lot of time so no worries if you can't do it, but I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://floatingbylikeapaperkite.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster.html

ceebee said...

These are amazingly amazing!!! Ashley, you are incredible. and love the business name :)