10.29.2012

Happy Birthday Mom.


My grandma found this picture of my mom recently and teared up. I saw it and it immediately put a smile on my face. My mom looks exactly the same! I thought the adorable yarn bow was so sweet. This coming Sunday is her birthday.

I'm already tearing up, but I have a really great mom. I've called her almost everyday since being married and have built such a strong friendship with her. She really understands me so well, and she always is such a great listening ear and gives me the best advice. My mom is sweet, thoughtful and she's funny. When my mom and my sister and I get together we're usually laughing until our sides hurt.   Sometimes I think she knows me better than I know myself. I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday, and tell her how much I love her. Love you mom. 

No comments: