9.17.2012

Scouting.


I'm finally ready to say it out loud. I've mentioned it before on my blog that I've worked in the flower industry for awhile. I help my friend Sarah of Honey of a Thousand Flowers set up her events quite frequently and she has become outrageously successful. Her talent speaks for itself.
I was a little nervous to step out on my own, but she along with many others have been really supportive. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for anything I can clip (don't judge me, I won't be clipping anyone's rose bushes I promise).  I saw these berries tonight and I'm enamored with them! I have no idea what they are but I really need them to live until the first week of October.
I'm nervous about putting myself out there. Honestly, I'm already having flower nightmares, they really do exist. Plenty can go wrong, but I feel like I am finally moving in a direction of something that I care about. That's really all I want to do, and I want to feel proud of what I do. I'm confident this will fit the bill.  

5 comments:

Talia Jensen said...

well thats awesome! way to chase your dreams!! i am so excited for you to succeed :)

Blake + Jess. said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Andrea said...

AAAAHHHH I am so excited for you, as I've said before. It's a success just knowing that you're taking the steps to follow your dreams, no matter what happens. You are gonna rock it girl! love you!

Am-Biance said...

Very exciting! You are such a talent and will be great!

Sharstin said...

that is amazeballs! i am so excited for you! You are so talented--way to go gal