8.18.2012

Saturday Afternoon.


I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Saturday. It was a busy week, so when the weekend came I was thrilled to say the least. On Friday we lounged around and shared a take out Thai Curry, and it was SUPER spicy. We ordered Gang Dang from Chanon Thai Cafe. I would give it a try again, but I would turn down the heat a few notches or ten.

Today we slept in and then headed to this cute little bakery I read about online. It's called Tulie Bakery, and they have a variety of beautiful pastries. Not to mention, how cute is there set up? Then we stopped at the Farmer's Market. I don't know how we have missed out on it all this time. We'll be regulars from now on. I tried a bite of one of the heirlooms and it was so sweet. It's a great way to spend your Saturday morning, and you'll be sure to walk away with bags of fresh grown produce. 

4 comments:

indie by heart said...

Those chairs look so great :o I wonder where something like them cold be found.. Lovely bakery, and your blog seems really sweet too guys ! ^^

My weeks are really busy too, and sometimes it's hard to keep up with blogging or visiting favourite reads. Well, after all blogging is just a nice hobby so no pressure should be taken ^^

Satu
Indie by heart

Am-Biance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Am-Biance said...

Sounds like a perfect day...Love the Farmer's Market! Yum!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun Saturday! I need to hit up the farmer's market before summer's end, that's for sure. Need to go to Tulie also... so pretty much I need to recreate your weekend.