4.09.2012

Update.



My blog has been highly neglected in the last couple of weeks. Instagram has become a bit of a new obsession, these pictures make that evident. It's been a good last couple of weeks. We enjoyed conference weekend. I especially enjoyed President Uchtdorf's talk, as always it was something I needed to hear. After Priesthood Curtis rushed home and we headed to the Fun concert at In the Venue. It was a blast. Other pictures, pretty blossoms, spring clothes, city creek, and Curtis longboarding with our nephew Brayden. My goal is to take real pictures this week! We'll see if it happens.

3 comments:

kylee said...

isn't it crazy how instagram takes over your life? i hardly use my real camera anymore, and often tell myself i need to! instagram is just so convenient.

Andrea said...

that third picture is such a good one of you! Pretty friend.

Karen said...

I did Beta with you sister Morgan! I think she is beautiful, as are you! What a cute blog you have!