4.19.2012

Scoot Scoot.


I was just talking today about how nice it's been for Curtis and I to both be graduated from school. We both usually get home around the same time and have evenings to spend together. The other night I was in the driveway unloading the groceries when Curtis pulled up. I turned around and couldn't wipe the smile off of my face and neither could he. He helped me load the groceries and carry them inside. I made dinner and let him unwind.
I feel so grateful to have a husband that allows me to be me, makes me a happier person, and most importantly, makes me a better person. He also looks reeeaaalllly cute on that scooter.

3 comments:

Rodney and Tanya said...

yallz are too damn cute for words!

Abby said...

You two are incredibly adorable. Loved this. Looks like you live in a beautiful place!

Meagan said...

I am sorry for being a stalker... I am not sure how I came across your blog, but I've been following because I love your style. This post is just too cute! So happy that you two have each other, you make such a beautiful couple.