2.15.2012

Valentines Day.

Valentine's Day is always impossible for going out. We like to keep dinner casual, just like last year. I got a parking ticket last week and decided to play a prank with the infamous pink envelope. I wrote a nice note inside in place of the ticket and put it on Curtis' car while he was at work. I thought it was funny/devious of me :). Hope you had a good Valentine's Day too!
BBQ is one of our favorites. But no, neither of us came close to finishing our meals, but it was good!

6 comments:

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

the casual valentine dinners is definitely where it's at!! you are just gorgeous girl! and that is a LOT of food. tell me you ate it all :)

Noelle said...

Is this the new BBQ place in Foothill?

curtis+ash said...

Yep! It was really pretty good too.

Sharstin said...

It's all abbot the low key vday! It's always so crazy sauce everywhere! Love your pink lipstick! Where did you score that?

curtis+ash said...

Hey thanks! They are the best aren't they? Valentine's Day is the craziest day for going out. It's MAC Impassioned. It's really bright, but I love it! What color is the red in your profile picture? I love it.

Sharstin said...

ooh thanks--it is MAC ruby woo:) MAC is a goody every time:)