2.04.2012

Saturday Finds and First Photo


The ritual continues. Curtis has a pass at Park City and goes snowboarding with all of his friends almost every Saturday morning. I was feeling like I needed a Saturday tradition! Well I've found a pretty good one. Andrea and I went thrifting/shopping today and I saw this necklace and fell completely in love with the color. So much so that at JMR I bought a shirt very similar to that color for 50% off. Andrea scored an awesome giant dresser. We negotiated kindly with the gentleman from the DI. We're convinced our bright lipstick won us over. 
Also, I'm attempting the photo-a-day challenge for February and I'm already behind. Day one is your view today. My favorite part of our basement apartment is how much light we actually get during the day. So here's my version of "Your view today." 

8 comments:

Erin Skidmore said...

that necklace is pretty much to die for. nice find!

Am-Biance said...

So cute!! Great color...Let me know where this "treasure" spot is...and glad you have a saturday tradition too!

Megan said...

I would love to know where you shop to find all these amazing finds! I live in Lehi and would love to know some shops in the Salt Lake area where I could find some good deals. Thanks!

curtis+ash said...

Hey Megan! Yeah sure. We actually have gone to this antique mall a couple of times and they have really cool stuff there. It's on West Temple and about 950 South. All of their jewelry is really reasonable. I found earrings there last time for about 2 dollars a pair. This necklace was a little more expensive, it was about 18. It's a giant store, with so many cool things. Hopefully that helps! Decades is a fun place to check out too!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

that necklace is divine! and i just love natural light! and it definitely suits you, you look gorgeous girl!!
p.s. where do you get your hair done girl? i'm in desperate need!
xo TJ

curtis+ash said...

Tanya, I go to Dexterity Salon in Salt Lake and I got to Marissa. But really anyone at the salon would leave you more than thrilled. I LOVE it there. GO! You will not regret it!
Thank you for your kind words friend! You are so awesome to always comment on everything. Love it.

Sharstin said...

Such a pretty find! Love your style chick:)

Kelly said...

That is a wonderful photo of you. Your a Beautiful Lady. And I am Blessed to have you in my Family