2.08.2012

Sun.


Photo number eight, sun. If you can't tell this may be my favorite corner in our apartment. The sun comes in just right and creates a perfect glow in our apartment just around four o'clock. 
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, but I'm glad I had it because there was no sign of the sun today. I like rainy days like today though. Gloomy, rainy days are nostalgic for me. When I was little I lived in Seattle and I always loved the rain. It doesn't bother me at all in fact. The Northwest region of the United States is one of the most gorgeous places on Earth, I'm convinced. If you haven't been, you must go! It's beautiful. We went to Canon Beach last year around this time. I want to go back! 

4 comments:

emster said...

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!! PS that picture is amazing! I love the mirror and your wedding pic peeking through it. umm we're having Annie's and pasta bread, come over!

Sharstin said...

there is nothing like pretty sunlight~ i was reading back through your posts, and me and some pals were at that mates of state concert too--love them.

curtis+ash said...

Oh that's awesome. Yeah Mates of State was fun. We love them. We saw them at the U last year as well and it was amazing!

curtis+ash said...

Emster! I totally want to come back. Me and Marissa definitely need to get serious about planning a time. I think that would be so awesome. I'd love me some Annie's Mac and pasta bread!