1.14.2012

Saturday Treasures.


My friend Andrea and I went out on the hunt this morning to some little shops in Salty City we have been wanting to check out. We both found some cute things that we came away with. I found two pairs of old clip on earrings that I'm going to glue posts on (the clip ons are just too uncomfortable). I also found this adorable red skirt originally from Anthropologie that I scored for $10. Andrea found two pretty scarves. I'm already looking forward to next time (we've decided it's a new tradition). Have a good weekend friends!

3 comments:

Blake+Jess. said...

Those earrings are so cute!!!

Abby said...

Amazing. I have hardly any luck when I go looking for stuff. Those earrings are beautiful!

Andrea said...

Saturday was so fun. I'm excited for our new tradition!