8.24.2011

Ben Gibbard Never Ceases to Amaze.


We went to Death Cab for Cutie last night and I loved it. They are sort of that band for me. Not necessarily my favorite band of all time, just that band that's sort of sung my way through the past seven years, so they hold a special place in my heart. We had such an amazing time. They played so many songs from Transatlanticism which I will say is one of my favorite albums of all time (a very bold statement coming from me). We quite enjoyed ourselves and were able to bring our friends along with us. 

5 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Thanks for your cute comment Ashley! Okay I did go to the U, I graduated last August, and I did go to SLCC too. I graduated in mass comm from the U, what is your major? I'm sure we've run into each other somewhere! Where did you go to high school?! Alright well, I'm totally going to follow your blog! Have a great day!

paddle to shore said...

So fun!! Lucky to the both of you. They were here last weekend, but we had tickets for a different concert, so I'm sad we missed it. Looks like it was a blast!

Rodney Rasmussen said...

And I quote "I would do more than just make out with Ben Gibbard" - Ashley

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

ahh i love death cab for cutie! looks like so much fun! i know this sounds strange, but did you ever live in Sammamish, WA? You look just like a friend that i had back in elementary school a long time ago! just wanting to know if it is you!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

ha, yes, i did go to samantha smith! small world! jessica kettle took our pictures, but when i was looking at her blog again the other day i was always wondering which couple was the one on her header. i went through her blog and came across your pictures and thought i recognized you.