2.15.2011

Valentine's Day.


We had a very laid back Valentine's Day and I liked it that way. We had different plans for dinner but they didn't work out. I was craving Mexican anyway so we went to Rio Grande Cafe. We came home and watched The Social Network instead of doing the homework we should have been doing.
 Sometimes I joke around and will pat Curtis on the back and say something like, "Hey buddy." Or the other day we were sitting in church and I went to grab Curtis' hand and it was as if I was starting a man's handshake upon a male on male encounter. He immediately finished the hand shake and said, "What's up bro?"
We always joke and call each other "buddy" or "pal", but really at the end of the day that's what we are. We have fun together and there isn't anyone I would rather spend my time with. So Happy Valentine's Day "buddy", I love you.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Darling, darling, darling. I love that you guys are best friends. It's the best.

Tanya Rasmussen said...

Darls. Miss you guys. . .

ALIX said...

Heyyyyy so, where did you get that shirt? Cuz I want it... :)