9.14.2010

I'm sorry.

I can't believe it has been this long since I have blogged! Eeek, I'm sorry. We have been incredibly busy, we moved the last week of August out of student housing and into an adorable little basement apartment in the Harvard Yale neighborhood downtown. School started the same week and I took a full load this semester on top of working 30 hours a week, so it's going to be a busy semester but somehow I'll make it work. Pictures of the apartment to come.
We just barely got our internet up and running on Sunday, so I'm sorry for the lack of blogging. I promise to catch up within the week.
Mates of State on Friday...can't wait.
PS. Curtis and I went to Vampire Weekend and Beach House earlier this month and it was just as awesome as last time. You missed out if you didn't attend!

No comments: