6.01.2010

Mom.

The woman on the furthest right is my mom. She must have been around my age or a little bit younger at the time this photo was taken. I was in Costa Rica and missed Mother's Day so I want to tell my mom and my mother in law, Kelly how grateful I am for them and how much I love them both.
 I call my mom almost every day just to chat. I don't have many girlfriends and I'm lucky to have my mom. My cousin Emily posted some old pictures on her blog and this was one of them. My mom is beautiful. I hope when I am a mom I am half the mom she was to me. I love you mom. She tweaked her back today and isn't feeling well. So get better too!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

how sweet. Now I know where you get your dark hair and skin from. There isnt a better friend than a mom. Oh, and ME =)




Heidi