4.21.2010

Oh boy.

I'm not a huge Oprah fan, but on facebook this morning I saw that J. Crew mentioned Jenna Lyons was going to be on her show today. So I set my DVR before work.
Oh boy.
She really does have this job that is just amazing. I had no idea how much she was involved with everything that goes on with J. Crew, the designing, the catalog, the layout, the styling. Everything. She truly loves her job, who wouldn't love that? You get to see her closet in the video...she has shoes and clothes for days.
You can go here to check out the video.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I wish I would have known sooner that she was going to be on Oprah! Her closet really is amazing...I would die to have that many clothes! Thanks for sharing such a great find.
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

I saw a commercial for that the other day before work and I thought "I HAVE to tell Ash" Sorry that I forgot. . . gald you saw it anyway!

Becca Jane said...

Hey Ashley! I don't think we've officially met yet, but I live in the 900 court in 996. I wanted to introduce myself after RS today, but didn't get the chance. I jumped over to your blog from Jenny & Jeff's and just wanted to say hi! I feel bad that we haven't met yet. My name is Becca, I have two kids, a boy named Cameron and a girl named Allison. Fun blog...and gorgeous wedding photos, wow! Hope to talk to you soon!

Becca Jane said...

Oh blogging is definitely my obsession too!!! Mine is mostly about my kids though...I love reading yours..I love blogs that talk about fun things like fashion and just real life! I'm excited for a new blog to read! See ya Sunday!