3.11.2010

I'm in Awe.

Are these paintings for real? How gorgeous are they? I love this style, especially the everyday objects that she is painting in such a simplistic way. Beautiful. A friend showed me these today and it makes me want to pick up a paintbrush again.
Her name is Erin Westenskow Berrett and this is her website located here.
She also has a youtube video at this link.


I'm pretty sure this cupcake is from Mini's Gourmet Cupcakes on 8th and Main and on 11th South in Sugarhouse. Love this cupcake. Love this painter.

4 comments:

Andy Quirks said...

that can looks so real! i love your blog dear! will follow!

xoxo,
andyquirks.blogspot.com

JameeMaLee said...

Wow! Those are cool, I'm impressed. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Curtis hi!

Megan said...

I really love the cupcake picture...makes me want a cupcake right now. Hey this might be a wierd question, but I am looking for new jeans right now and was wondering where you get yours from and what brand are they? Thank you! Hope you had a good weekend.
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

erinwberrett said...

Thanks for the attention! (it is a mini's cupcake)... Erin