2.21.2010

P City.

Since our last trip to Park City wasn't completely successful we decided to try it out again. (Also, on a side note, I am considering changing my blog name to the adventures of Rotancurash. Just sayin'.)
We went to a little pizza joint that was delicious, and we all ate too much. We can't go to Park City Main without stopping at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory so we did that too. Nine dollars and some change later, we had one Apple Pie Caramel apple and two chocolates.






Until next weekend...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Im green with envy, wish I had a fab foursome to be a part of. You guys are all so cute, looks like a lot of fun. Every time with out fail, when we're in P city we hit up RMCF to get apples.

Gentry said...

i pretty much love rotancurash.

Megan said...

That looks like it was so fun and you look darling in that red coat. I haven't ever been to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, so I will definitely have to go there the next time I am in Park City.
xoxo,Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Am-Biance said...

Where's the MOOSE?! :)