2.25.2010

Dear Winter.

This morning, early this morning, 5:30 AM mind you, I walked out the door to find slushy wet snow covering the walk ways, a fresh coat of white powder covering every visible surface. I let out an audible sigh as I walked up to my car, coated in slush. I don't have a snow scraper, and I have no idea why. Would it make my life easier? Of course, but I have yet to get one. Maybe it's because I have this unrealistic expectation of a snowless winter. If there is something I don't like about you winter, it's scraping the snow off my windshield with a credit card before the crack of dawn. I've also used a frame from the D.I, an empty Hot Tamale box, and a book.
Please winter, go away and don't come back until November when I am craving you again.
No hard feelings.
Love,
Ashley


2 comments:

Rodney and Tanya said...

I feel your pain - but I actually have a scraper. I can't imagine a Utah winter without it. Mine even has a glove to put my hand in built into the scraper!

Megan said...

Wow...I wish my scraper had a glove...I really am sick of winter. Please go away and don't come back for a long, long, time!
xoxo, Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com