2.11.2010

Cheap skate.

Yes folks, that is what I am...a cheap skate. I am happy to announce that I am proud to be frugal.
Today I was at TJ Maxx going through their clearance rack when I saw it...a black Leather bomber jacket...marked down from the original price of $170 at a department store to $29.00.
I have been wanting a bomber jacket but I have wanted real leather. They are always so pricey. Here I found a BB Dakota perfect Leather hooded bomber for $29.00 and I'm thrilled.
I found it on Nordstrom, right now it's 50% off and it's still $83 bucks!

Then I strolled on over to Ross, although the atmosphere of Ross is kind of disgusting, I always go scope out their shoes. Well I'm happy I did because I found them, perfect beige leather Steve Madden oxfords for $16.99. I also found these online at Zappos.com for $70 bucks.

I'd say it was a good day.

3 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Look at you, you little shopper you! Love your great finds :)

Megan said...

You are such a great bargain shopper. I always am trying to find things on sale...so I don't ever have to pay full price. I have wanted a real leather jacket for a long time. Congrats on your great find! Hope you are having a good week.
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Allison and Josh said...

I love bargain shopping! Yes, Ross is kinda disgusting, but they always seem to have the best shoes!