1.24.2010

Stranded.

Last night was interesting and full of continual unexpected events. It started out perfect at Italian Village, we all ate pizza benders and laughed about everything and nothing excited to go up to Sundance in Park City.
We all piled in Rodney and Tanya's Suzukie knowing she would be a champion through snowy Parley's Canyon. It took us over an hour to get there because of the dangerous road conditions but we made it there slowly only discovering the concert we had come up to see had already ended. We drove all over Park city looking for parking, countless U-turns were made, curse words flew, but it was fun regardless.
We ended up going to a friend's cabin and playing card games, scum to be specific whilst playing the only VHS video we could find in the place. It was some video on Alaska and the whales, Tanya terrified. We decided to spend the night since the roads were terrible and the snow wouldn't stop.
It was quite the adventure but a good night, and one to remember.
Our only regret is that we didn't get nearly enough pictures to document the evening. But what we do have are the following.





6 comments:

The Doyles said...

Sounds like a blast! I love that hat, so you, so cute!! I loved the white out on Friday night, its so calm and pretty when snows =) PS Project Runways burlap sac dress challenge was amazing!! Cant wait to break it down play by play with you.


Heidi

Megan said...

That sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love your cute hat...especially with the big black bow.
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Lauren Rawlings said...

K seriously, where did you get that hat? I totally want it.

erin louise said...

I agree with Heidi that hat is amazing you are my style guru! Glad to hear you are safe and sound

Tanya said...

I'm not sure if that was the best night of my life or the worst night of my life. Either way, I laughed A LOT (especially at curt's cursing)I love Rotancurtash + gent + jerrett. That is all.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

This sounds like a glorious time! Lovely pictures.