8.05.2009

Bridals Posted.

 Well, be thrilled.
Because I am happy to announce my bridals are up on Jessica's blog.
Please check them out as soon as you are able. She does not disappoint. I had my bridal shower on Monday with all of my friends, and I have two getting married. One already has her booked, the other is seriously considering it. One who isn't getting married but of course will be in the future without a doubt wants her for her wedding. She's amazing, and what's great about her is that she will pick up on your style and she will incorporate her creativity and give you the most perfect photographs. Your photographer is the best investment you will ever make. On top of it all, she is incredible to work with. 
If that wasn't a plug for her I don't know what is! She deserves it!
Her blog is here

2 comments:

Kayla Porter said...

My goodness, she did a great job.

Have you ever seen this website? www.oncewed.com
It's so fun to look at. Ahh.

The Doyles said...

Hey cute girl! I found your blog while looking at Erins blog =) You guys are so adorable. Cant wait to hear of all the juicy details upon your return.