7.01.2009

Published!

So awesome news. Jessica Kettle, my incredibly talented photographer, is being published on utah bride blog... the even cooler thing she is being published with the engagement session she did of us! We are so excited we got to be the models for her talented vision. My bridals are next week and I am getting so excited for what she has in store for it. I went to the MAC counter at Nordstrom today, and have a hair appointment tomorrow in preparation for it. So incredibly excited I can hardly wait. Exciting! 
Jessica has to submit the photos and then once she does so she will let us know when they are posted on the utah bride blog. I am excited for her to get the publicity. In my opinion she is one of the most talented definitely in Salt Lake. I haven't seen anything like it! So glad I snatched her up for my wedding! 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How exciting!!! An amazing photographer is a GREAT investment for your wedding!

Rodney & Tanya said...

That is so cool that you guys are getting published! I'm way jealous. . . I'm not surprised though, I pretty much love your engagements.