7.08.2009

Ok. Tonight was awesome. I am extremely tired, but it was well worth it.
All day today I have been prepping for a bridal shoot but I wanted to bring Curtis along. So we spoiled the dress shock factor today. Good thing I'm not superstitious, right?
Jessica picked some of the most incredibly creative shots, I am dying to see them. She is so talented.  
Be excited to see them. If you thought the engagements were good...just wait...
Speaking of engagements, our photos have officially been published! If you would like to see them check out this link

1 comment:

Lauren Rawlings said...

Hey Ashley,
I have been creepily reading your blog and loving reading all about you and your fiance. I figured now would be a good time to stop doing it so creepily though! haha. I like those pictures-they look great and you look really happy! Good luck with the rest of your wedding plans