5.21.2009

Curtis.



Curtis is incredible.

I truly do feel like the luckiest girl alive to be able to call Curtis my fiance and future husband. He has been my rock through everything for the past year and and four months. Today is the anniversary of when we started dating. I cannot and refuse to picture my life without him. I turn to him for everything for support, comfort, anything. He is my first thought in the morning, and my last before I fall asleep. I still get excited when he calls, I am head over heels in love with him, and always have been, and always will be. It pleases me to serve him in whatever capacity possible. I love loving him, and would do anything for him. 
We have had our rough patches, but through them we have become stronger and both have realized that life isn't worth it without the other. 
He is so strong spiritually, physically, and mentally. He knows more about everything than anyone I have ever known. I never hesitate to ask Curtis a question because 98% of the time he knows the answer. His head is filled with meaningless facts due to his Discovery channel and Nova obsessions. He's intelligent in school as well. He almost always comes out on top, and he works hard to get the grades he receives. 
He's the hardest worker I have ever known. Not only does he work hard, but he accomplishes tasks with precision. Him and his dad were under the hood of my Subaru countless times putting that thing back together. 
He is strong spiritually and loves the Lord and his gospel. He tries hard to be the best he can, while still being Curtis. He cares about those he loves and wants to help them in any capacity. 
I love him and am so grateful to have him in my life forever.
Ash.

No comments: